DSAG Day at Dollywood
December 13 @ 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
DSAG is going to Dollywood on Sunday, December 13, 2020. The Coronaviris (also known as COVID-19) is forcing us to approach things differently than we have in the past.
DSAG will not meet as a group for a meal this year to help protect our friends and loved ones with Down syndrome during the COVID-19 pandemic.
DSAG is covering a large portion of the cost of the admission tickets for current DSAG members and their families. (Individuals with Down syndrome and the immediate family that lives in their home qualify as a DSAG family). Immediate family members include parents and siblings aged 18 and under.
Dollywood ticket pricing for DSAG members and immediate family are below:
- $20 per adult (ages 10 and up)
- $15 per child (ages 4-9)
- Ages 3 and under free
Important Info To Know Before You Go:
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating, on water park attractions or select coasters at Dollywood.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
You will need to pay for parking the day of the event at $15 per vehicle. Other family members can attend with you, but will need to pay the full cost of the GROUP rate. All tickets can be upgraded to 2021 season passes only on the day DSAG visits Dollywood. You will be responsible for the additional cost that day.
Registration is due by November 27, 2020
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863 United States + Google Map